Surface: Natural Grass
Dimensions: LF- 330 ft. CF- 395 ft. RF- 330 ft.
Stadium Opened: 1962
- Appearance of concession stands on field level is remarkably better than on the other levels. The concession stands have a classy look to them on the field level concourse.
- Dodger Dog- $5
- Bottle of water $5.75
- Other food items include: Carls Jr., California Pizza Kitchen, Ruby's Diner, Wetzel's Pretzels, Chinese food, Philly cheese steak, etc.
- Fans are permitted to bring in sealed bottles of water no larger than 20 oz.
- Tailgating is not permitted in the parking lots
- On the field level, fans can view the field from the concession stands
- Box seats along the first and third base lines have more leg room and a table
- Right Field All-You-Can-Eat Pavillion
Dodger Stadium has an atmosphere similar to Yankee Stadium. The fans are dedicated and are into the game from the 1st pitch to the final out. I thought it was a nice place to watch a game, but of course the beautiful weather may have had something to do with that.
- Several Team Stores located around the stadium
- Ribbon board on the facade of the Loge level
- Wavy roof atop bleachers with strobe lights (added in 1999) that flash when the Dodgers take the field, hit a homerun, or win a game.
- In 2005, all the seats were replaced